24-Hour Emergency Services
- Annual examinations, husbandry consultations, wellness visits, vaccinations.
- General illness and wound triage. Most wounds and illnesses can be diagnosed and treated on-farm, but referral to a large animal hospital will be offered when indicated. Of course, when referral is not an option Dr Cornwall can discuss on-farm options.
- Equine Dental Service: Gentle, appropriate sedation used to facilitate a complete dental/oral exam with a full-mouth speculum. HDE motorized dental system used in most cases.
- Lameness examinations for all large animal species.
- Pre-purchase examinations are traditionally performed on equines only, although limited pre-purchase exams can be done on other large animals species as well.
- At home pet euthanasia.
- Metron Digital X-Ray services are offered for immediate diagnosis of bone pathology on the farm.
- Diagnostic Musculoskleletal and Reproductive Ultrasound is available to assist in diagnoses and pregnancy evaluation.
- In-house Lab services include PCV/TP evaluation.
- Laboratory evaluation of samples is used frequently in diagnosis and treatment of animal illness. Dr Cornwall uses Antech Laboratory and Cornell’s Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory most frequently. Other laboratories are selected based on cost and expertise with the particular test required.